These Terms & Conditions shall apply to all sales through Luxify.dk and will exclude application of any deviating general or specific conditions or terms of buyer. No waiver or modification of these Conditions of Sale shall be binding upon Luxify.dk, unless approved in writing by an authorized representative of Luxify.dk.
Price and Payment
Every product is shown including tax. In the shopping cart you can see the total price including all fees, taxes, shipping and method of payment.
The delivery time is stated in the shopping cart next to the various ways of delivery. If a service/product has another delivery time than expressed in the shopping cart, this delivery time will be stated in connection to the individual services/products.
In case Luxify.dk has reason to question buyer's solvency or ability to pay for delivered products, Luxify.dk have no obligation to make delivery, and shall be entitled to stop products under carriage, unless buyer makes advance payment for the delivery and other claims arising from the business relation or grants security which can reasonably be accepted by Luxify.dk.
Returning a product is to be done on your expense, unless the product is faulty or damaged upon delivery. Returned products are to be sent as letters or postal packages. In case of a trade, Luxify.dk will pay for the delivery of the replacement product. When you have applied the return policy you shall: -in the case of a product: return the product by mail to us.
Luxify.dk return period is 14 days.
Luxify.dk shall, if under the jurisdiction of our return policy, refund you what you have paid for the product and as soon as possible, but latest within 30 days of the product being returned or you informing us of wanting to return a service. You are oblige to pay for the return delivery of the product. Luxify.dk will pay to send replacement products .
In your message to us you must clearly state that you regret your purchase. The return period is counted from the day you received the purchased the full, or a significant part of the product. If you have purchased a customized product -or a product with a significant personal customization, the return period is counted from the day Luxify.dk have informed you about the product.
You do not qualify for our return policy if:
The service you have bought was commenced with your consent during the return period.
The price of the service purchased fluctuates with the financial market (ie Stock options).
Due to the physical nature of the service, it is not returnable.
The seal of authentication of the product has been broken/opened.
When returning a product:
You are obliged to keep the product in the same condition as when delivered.
You must not have used the product, however you have the right to investigate the condition the product was in when delivered. If damage or harm is caused to a product while investigated the product does not qualify for the return policy.
Luxify (Fam Thomsson Media AB) respects your privacy and the right to control your personal data. Our guiding principles are simple. We will be open to inform you about what data we collect and why. We will protect your data as if it were our biggest trade secret.
Here is a summary of what you can expect by visiting our website:
- We collect personal information for marketing purposes and communication.
- We process personal information by sending them to integrated Email and CRM systems for marketing and nurturing purposes.
- We save personal information in our systems for analysis purposes.
What personal data do we collect?
Luxify (Fam Thomsson Media AB) collects the information primarily from you as a customer. Examples of personal data that we might collect are your name and other contact details such as email address or physical address. Luxify (Fam Thomsson Media AB) may update your information from other public records if it is necessary in order to maintain good registry care.
Luxify (Fam Thomsson Media AB) registers personal data in connection with:
1. When you enter your e-mail address on the website.
2. If you sign up for email subscriptions.
3. Your visit to our websites, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communications data, such as the IP address, type of device, operating system and browser type used for the visit.
Collection with consent
By filling out a consent form on the website (for example subscribe to newsletter, receive promotions and offers etc.) you agree that your personal information (for example name, email) may be used for marketing purposes for the services you are exposed to where you are asked to fill in your personal information. We also collect your IP address, geographic position, and interests in order to better adapt our marketing to you.
By browsing our website you also agree to that we may add cookies, both a so-called third-party and first-party cookies, on your computer. These cookies will follow you and your online behavior in order to offer you marketing based on your online behavior.
How we use collected information
The Company processes personal data mainly for the purposes stated below and for any additional purposes stated at the time of collection:
1. To fulfill orders for services through one of the platforms offered by the Company;
2. Enable good customer service, like managing your requests, correcting incorrect information or sending information you requested e.g. newsletter;
3. Information on ordering a service is stored and analyzed, as well as the basis for offers and discounts as well as promotion of both general and targeted nature;
4. In order to manage customer profiles, conduct analyses and market research;
5. For system administration and for obtaining statistical data about the behavior and patterns of our users, this does not identify any individual but occurs at aggregated level;
6. To develop, deliver and improve our products and services through analysis of your behavior on our websites.
7. Personal data is also used for analysis to perform segmentation/profiling, in order to develop targeted offers and services
8. To send you information and promotion via email or other digital contact routes such as social media since you have an active customer relationship with us;
9. To contact you via email or post about other offers, promotions or services that we believe may be of interest to you, please note that you may decline this promotion at any time;
10. To provide you with relevant recommendations, offers, and custom services based on what other people with similar behaviors have been interested in, what you have chosen for service, looked at and shown interest in;
11. To help us develop our site to be more useful and to enhance your user experience of the platforms offered through the Company by customizing the display of the services to the device being used;
12. To send important messages as communication about changes in our terms and policies;
Information that may be disclosed
The Company only collaborates with partners handling personal data within the EU/EEA or with companies that maintain the same level of protection as in the EU/EEA by, for example, have joined the so-called Privacy Shield Agreement between the EU and the United States.
When you use our site personal data may be collected via e.g. cookies. This is only done through a separate consent. This will store the information about your use and the pages that are visited. This could be technical information about your device and Internet connection such as operating system, browser version, IP address, cookies, and unique identifiers. When visiting our websites where our services are provided, different techniques can be used to recognize you in order to learn more about our users. This can be done directly or through the use of third-party technology.
Retargeting and third party data collection for banner advertising
In the context of retargeting and banner advertising, we use third party services that save cookies on our site. This is about the following provider:
- Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA; https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
Legal basis, storage, and disclosure of personal data
By submitting data to the Company, you provide your permission for the Company to register and store information about which service purchased and processing the specified personal data for the specified purposes. As a legal basis for treatment, the Company will refer to the fulfillment of agreements, legitimate interest or consent. If the Companyuses legitimate interest as a basis, it will only be done for the purposes stated above. Please note that you can at any time withdraw your consent by contacting us, for contact details, see the heading ”Kontakt os”.
The treatment is in accordance with current legislation and means that personal data are not retained for a longer period than necessary for the purpose of the treatment. The Company will store your personal data as long as you are a customer with us. For marketing purposes, information older than 3 years is not used. This implies that data will be erased when they are no longer relevant or necessary for analysis or direct marketing for the purposes for which they have been collected. Some information may be retained longer when required due to other legal requirements. However, all handling of personal data always ensures high security and confidentiality.
Your rights and choices
You have rights regarding your personal data and you are able to influence your information and what is saved. The Company will, on its own or the customer's initiative, rectify data that is found to be incorrect. You can also at any time request that your data be deleted or that its use is limited by contacting us (for contact routes see the heading "Kontakt os"). If you believe that we do not respect your rights, please contact the Company.
You can at any time refrain from receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us or by clicking "unsubscribe" in the email that we send you. You are always welcome to contact our customer service to help you decline our communications.
Links to other sites
In the event that our site contains links to third party websites, websites, or materials published by third parties, these links are for information purposes only. Because the Company has no control over the content of these websites or its materials, we are not responsible for its content. The Company is also not responsible for any damages or losses that might arise from the use of these links.
How to contact us
For further information about personal data management or if you have any questions, feel free to contact us at:
Luxify (Fam Thomsson Media AB)
Norra Skeppsbron 7a
803 10 Gävle